A Ninja's Duel A Ninja's Duel

A lot of very well animated and edited build up for a tiny joke. Really good overall production but the comedic suspense needs a little tweaking to be really effective. Perhaps have him begin to very slowly sheath his sword when the white ninja gives up and leaves, (w/ subsequent cuts showing the sword getting closer to being completely sheathed). Keep submitting, you have exclusively shown high quality animations to date!

Delura EP 005.03 Delura EP 005.03

Not into anthropomorphic stuff usually but this is a well crafted animated series. The models may be low poly but the textures, syncing and voice acting shows the creators really care about this series. Interesting work, I hope to see more!

Emoshine Emoshine

Not bad, but there isn't much to this short piece. Music at the end is nice but really loud compared to the audio of the animation. It needs some buttons at the end too. Not overly impressed but it's not blam worthy.

Samegame responds:

If I knew how to make buttons in flash I'd probably be a millionaire by now.

Willie D Commercial redo Willie D Commercial redo

This redo is longer and more complicated. As a plus, it actually has audio, (although the mix is a bit harsh). Unforunately this still is lacking animation and looks like a slide show of random shots of WD. It's an improvement but it's still lacking a lot of content. Please continue to refine your idea and submit those revised versions.

WillieD891 responds:

okay j do my best

Willie D Productions Willie D Productions

Not ready for the big leagues, (i.e. Newgrounds). Audio consisting of a single broken sounding clip and a series of drawings in flash does not an animation make. It's good attempt but this needs a lot more work and perhaps some actual animation, (something with more than 2 fps).

Punch Punch

Not NG material. It's good to see that you've started animating but this is, at best, an unfinished experiment. I don't like the term "doodle" but that seems to be what this is. Please keep trying and work towards a more complete project.

funny movie 01 funny movie 01

No plot, barely any animation, but with a shit-ton of authors, you should really be doing better. One scene flash animations can work out well but this one lacks the necessary foundation for such success, (primarily a joke or comedic device).

mandog responds:

Those authors helped this movie become what it was mf

Tom Hardy's House of Bane Tom Hardy's House of Bane

Funny stuff, pretty solid voice acting and an altogether well assembled flash movie.

Some of the jokes are a little predictible but the presentation was excellent.

Let the people see this lovely little piece.

Tyranitar, Defense Curl Tyranitar, Defense Curl

Not bad but not great, pokemon flashes aren't my thing however so I can only judge based on the quality of the movie in general. Animation is well edited, and sound effects/audio are very well synced. There are some audio level issues when the Tyrannitar attacks, (the phrase "use explosion" is really quiet for no reason). Humour is a little stale but delivery and voice acting do a good job with the material. I would say it deserves to be shared with the masses.

samsonloftin responds:

Woo, awesome I appreciate the review!

Link's Triumph Link's Triumph

Lovingly animated and full of nostalgia, a potent combination indeed. Excellent effects, sound and editing, (the sync is excellent). Great work, certainly deserving of the front page!